Re: L68K: Announce: 3rd Linux/m68k programmer's meeting in Oldenburg

>  3rd Linux/m68k (/ppc/i386/whatever) programmer's meeting in Oldenburg, Germany

Probably mostly m68k PPC/APUS now.

> Oldenburg, for those not knowing, is in the north of germany, some 40

I _think_ I know where to find it now ;-)

Anyone need a ride to Oldenburg from the western netherlands? Can pick
someone up from Schiphol too.

> It would be good if everyone takes all his networking hardware
> with him because even an internal network can be fun (as we noticed in
> Solingen '95). That's things like:
>  - Ethernet/ArcNet(uhm..) boards
>  - cabling (RG58, RG62, T connectors, terminators, SLIP cabling)
>  - serial terminals for debugging purposes
>  - PCs (where available) that could act as gateways/cross compile machines

OK.. Lotsa RG58 and 10BaseT coming your way ;-)

I might 'borrow' a 10baseT ethernet switch here if required..

Perhaps some AUI-> 10baseT transceivers would be nice for some older machines
that may show up? (SUN3, HP9000/300, etc.)
								Bye Arno.

--
Internet Exchange Europe B.V.Fax: +31-70-3630470 | One disk to rule them all,
Lange Voorhout 9             Tel: +31-70-3600379 | One disk to bind them,

 We say Retribution, We say Vengeance is bliss, We say Revolution,
 With a Cast-Iron fist!                  (Megadeth, 'The Disintegrators')