Re: L68K: Announce: 3rd Linux/m68k programmer's meeting in Oldenburg

>  3rd Linux/m68k (/ppc/i386/whatever) programmer's meeting in Oldenburg, Germany
>
>        -  Taking place from September 11th to September 13th, 1998  -

Ok, I'll come. I am also happy to announce that I also have a gateway
machine like last time to do the Internet connection (provided that it is
about the same procedure as last year ;-)
Franky, could you please check out the details and mail them to me?

Next thing, I am going by car to Oldenburg from the Saarland riding the
A1 all the way up. If someone is looking for a hike...

No other Hardware goodies this time, but perhaps an interesting offer for
those who come to Oldenburg:
I could do a collective order for some Linux-penguins and bring them with
with me. For details about these plushies see http://www.freibergnet.de
(sorry that it is in german, but you'll surely understand the pictures ;-)

We need to get an order for more than 20 to get a price of 45DM/piece or
below.

Interested parties please mail to pinguin@wirbel.com with the important
details (who, how many, address where to reach, ....)
They are handmade and have a delivery time of weeks (I exspect at least
4), so don't hesitate too long.

See you there,

Joerg