Re: L68K: Announce: 3rd Linux/m68k programmer's meeting in Oldenburg

Hi,
Geert wrote:

[..]
> >        -  Taking place from September 11th to September 13th, 1998  -
>
> How late are we expected on September 11th? 17h00, like last year?

As usual, I hope I'll have everything prepared (tables, getting the drinks
etc) by noon or 1 p.m. at least - so, as Arno said, if you arrive at 2 p.m.
or later, that's fine (of course it's not all that fine if you get into a
traffic jam and come VERY much later.. :-| ).

Frank