Re: Mac Quadra

On 2 Jul 1998, Brederlow wrote:

> Get lost and stop that private war of yours.
Yeah, Goswin, give it to him. Now this is too much. He is the guy who is
doing the MAC support you and your "company" are promising the innocent
user. How about makeing a mailing list for "your" linux and directing your
users over there? And then u get lost here...

> I heard of stupid people doing "format c:" on their PC, but that has
> nothing to do with the Linux installation process. Stupidity is OS independant.
I also heard of stupid people on this list before... shall I dig it out?

> For Amiga Partitioning under Linux is dangerous and need at least a
> reboot afterwards. Partitioning under AmigaOS is save and doesnt need
> the reboot. I think the same can be said for Mac, where the fdisk is
> also beta.
Doesnt need a reboot? I wouldnt bet on that, AFAIR my SCSI tools reboot
after partitioning, under AmigaOS. But perhaps you are using egalOS with
better tools? What a pitty that other users will never see it.

> May the Source be with you.
Were is the source?

Angry,
Christian.