RE: Mac Install Problems

Hi,

>I have spare floppies and the appropriate kernel. When I have the
>DiskCopy image, where should it go (ftp.mac.linux-m68k.org:/incoming
>and ???)?

Just to the Mac ftp site. But I'll go get a fresh stack of floppies from the
storeroom today, you shouldn't have to help out in a matter that got delayed
by my extreme lameness lately (apologies to the m68k maintainer team for that;
I'm still swamped with lab work, I'll try what I can to help in the install
kit stuff now).