Re: Uploaded amiga-fdisk 0.03a-1 (source m68k) to master

Hi,
Chris wrote:

[..]
> > this package - I have no free disk to try it on. If someone tells me it
> > works ok for e.g. i386, I'll gladly put the -cross stuff back in.
>
> Works OK for i386; as a matter of fact, it fixed a checksum that got
> clobbered somehow when I installed Win95 (I have an excuse, I had to get a
> interactive study course) on my i386 machine.

Ok, I trust you :-) and will put up the -2 this evening (I hope).

Frank

PS: Roman, No, I don't have ZIP nor Syquest handy, so I couldn't test it. :}

PS2: Isn't it funny to see this kind of automatic reaction people start to
     use - as in 'I installed Win95' _immediately followed by_ 'but it's
     only because.. [IYFEH](*)'? :-) I like that. :-)
     (*) Insert your famous excuse here