autobuilds...

Hi,
results from last night. I decided not to build glibc but have some sleep
instead. Its building right now, you'll get it tomorrow.

raidtools needs 2.1 includes (thx joey) but failed anyway
autoconf??

/usr/src/linux/include/linux/config.h:4: linux/autoconf.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from /usr/src/linux/include/linux/sched.h:75,
                 from /usr/src/linux/include/linux/mm.h:4,
                 from /usr/src/linux/include/linux/md.h:23,
                 from common.h:29,
                 from mdadd.c:18:
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/time.h:30: warning: D_SET' redefined
/usr/include/sys/select.h:60: warning: this is the location of the previous
definition
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/time.h:31: warning: D_CLR' redefined
/usr/include/sys/select.h:61: warning: this is the location of the previous
definition
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/time.h:32: warning: D_ISSET' redefined
/usr/include/sys/select.h:62: warning: this is the location of the previous
definition
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/time.h:33: warning: D_ZERO' redefined
/usr/include/sys/select.h:63: warning: this is the location of the previous
definition
In file included from common.h:29,
                 from mdadd.c:18:
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/md.h:26: warning:
D_VERSION' redefined
*Initialization*:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
make[1]: *** [mdadd.o] Error 1

samba needs 2.1 and 2.0 includes, changing the links in /usr/include on the
fly... failed even as root

Compiling util.c
In file included from /usr/include/sys/resource.h:27,
                 from includes.h:163,
                 from util.c:22:
/usr/include/resourcebits.h:78: LIMIT_AS' undeclared here (not in a
function)
/usr/include/resourcebits.h:78: enumerator value for RLIMIT_AS' not integer
constant
make[1]: *** [util.o] Error 1

cracklib needs root

emacs20 need root, debian/fix-info-files is not executable...
I completed the package by hand, how I hate this...
dselect says it needs licklockfile (not liblockfile0). Havent got this on my
snapshot from yesterday, installed anyway, seems to work.

kbd gotto ask the maintainer about this one, three problems...
new version is on master... broken version is on apserver (does not install
properly though it finally built ok...)

Had another look in gdb. I did find a m68k-[something]-linux-gnuaout or
similar. We don't want this one, do we? I didn't see anything in config that
had both m68k and linux in the name except the aout one...

to sumarize: why do I have so often problems with not executable files?
after a longs days build, the package breaks with "permission denied"
I had this now for xfree, emacs20, kbd. Its especially annoying for the big
packages. Have I set up something wrong or are all the "big one" buggy?

Ciao,
Christian.