Re: Uploaded amiga-fdisk 0.03a-1 (source m68k) to master

> Am I understanding this 'cross package' correctly if I presumed that
> 'amiga-fdisk' would install in /sbin on an Amiga but in /usr/sbin on
> another platform?

Correct. A little addition: It installs into /sbin on any m68k
machine, not only Amigas. We can't current distinguish m68k machines
at the package level, so all m68ks are the same here...

I've choosen /usr/sbin for the cross package, since only the native
fdisk seems so important that it belongs into the root partition.

Roman