Re: autobuild

On 9 Mar 1998, James Troup wrote:

> Roman Hodek <Roman.Hodek@informatik.uni-erlangen.de> writes:
>
> > > got some hughe _all.debs now. Upload them somewhere?
> >
> > If you recompile for other archs, then better use -B to
> > dpkg-buildpackage. Then Arch: all debs aren't built :-) (They're
> > already available.)
>
> He's (last time I checked) using debbuild and debbuild does do
> dpkg-buildpackage -B.
Yup, allways. Only here building failed cause some shell scripts (fix-libc5
deps or so) were not executable. Then I wanted to complete the build, by
hand, since I didn´t intend to wait another 10 hours. Of course I had no
idea what I was doing, I was so happy that (after 1 more hour) I got some
debs at all. I patched (a copy of) dpkg-buildpackage to not start building
from the beginning again. And oh, it was 1am...
Forget them, I´ll wait for 3.3.2 for the next try.

Ciao,
Christian.