Re: Will there be a new list of maintainers posted?

On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, Frank Neumann wrote:

> > and kbd (keymaps for atari/amiga in various languages, Frank?)?
>
> Leland Lucius compiled and uploaded kbd-0.91-2 which contains all changes
> and keymaps I collected and sent to Dominik Kubla. Ok, there is already
> a kbd-0.91-3 now, but that shouldn't be a problem.

kbd-0.91-3 is sitting in debian/Incoming.

Leland

__ Y_ a_ m_ b_ o_ | The leanest, meanest, fightinest sweet tater on Earth!
   oo o  oo o  o  |
    o       o   o | llucius@millcomm.com
 o oo    o     o  |
-- -- -- -- -- -- | http://www.millcomm.com/~llucius       (maybe one day)