lpr and others

Hi!

I don't know if it was always sayed, but the lpr Packages in Incoming
of master contains i386 binaries (the m68k Packages :-)). It should be
removed and someone should upload a new one.

Second: I think, the xforms - Packges is for other then i386 not avaible (as sourcecode). Is it so? Has someone contact to the Maintainer and can discuss it with him?

Is this the only one Packages, which is only for i386?

Will somebody make the TeX packages? Which packages are missing, to generate
a full debian distribution?

So far,

   Hartmut

--
 Hartmut Koptein                             EMail:
 Fachhochschule Ostfriesland                 koptein@server.et-inf.fho-emden.de