Re: Bottom / Logo Proposal

Am 20.07.2015 um 19:45 schrieb martin f krafft:
also sprach Tammy Manning <mungojoed@gmail.com> [2015-07-20 19:21 +0200]:
Hi We can make it happen from SA side?
If possible, yes. I can get stickers done in time, just not the
buttons Valessio suggested.

If anyone does this, I am pretty sure we can find DebConf funds to
cover the expense.
I'll be printing badges and banners and stickers for the presentation desks next week. If you get me a design as printable .pdf (all fonts resolved to curves) e.g. in 9.04 x 5.04 cm, I can make you 9x5 cm stickers and they'll be ready in Heidelberg for DebCamp. Other formats possible: 5.2 x 7.4 cm; 7.4 x 10.5 cm. Please add 2mm cutting margin on each side. I doubt you can really sell DC16 stickers for good money but we're talking 35€/500 pcs production cost. So a tip jar will probably cover the cost quite well. And as Martin said, he'll cover the cost.

Kind regards,
Daniel