Re: Bottom / Logo Proposal

Hi We can make it happen from SA side?
and the people going over could take it with them we have time.

I'll be onto it tonight.
What Marketing is needed could you supply me with a list?

Regards
Tammy

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 3:24 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
also sprach Valessio Brito <valessio@debianart.org> [2015-07-20 04:47 +0200]:
> I was thinking that could already produce some "bottons" to sell
> during the DC15. So raise funds/support for the next edition.

The company we've been working with for promo material for DC15
cannot do these in time for DC15 anymore. I think the idea is nice,
but I am sceptical that we can make it happen, especially since we
don't have a final DC16 logo yet, or do we?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

i don't want to get myself into a hot babe situation.
                        -- jonathan mcdowell, #debian-uk, 6 jul 2009

--
MUNGO JOE
Tammy 082 674  9764