Re: Bottom / Logo Proposal

also sprach Valessio Brito <valessio@debianart.org> [2015-07-20 04:47 +0200]:
> I was thinking that could already produce some "bottons" to sell
> during the DC15. So raise funds/support for the next edition.

The company we've been working with for promo material for DC15
cannot do these in time for DC15 anymore. I think the idea is nice,
but I am sceptical that we can make it happen, especially since we
don't have a final DC16 logo yet, or do we?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

i don't want to get myself into a hot babe situation.
                        -- jonathan mcdowell, #debian-uk, 6 jul 2009