From: Cheryl Wright <cheryl.wright@uct.ac.za>
Date: Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 9:43 AM
Subject: RE: NEB venue bookings for July 2016
To: Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com>
Cc: Ayesha Dalwai <ayesha.dalwai@uct.ac.za>

Hi Bernelle

Thanks for the info below.  I had a chat with both Ayesha and Mary Hilton from Faculty again yesterday regarding the booking fee and, although nothing has yet been officially decided, going by the daily prices on the Venues Policy document, it could be in the region of R2 000.

Let me know if you would still be keen to book it if the above price is agreed upon.  As you will be using the Foyer for an extended period of time perhaps the fee could be reduced, but it is not my call to make.

Thanks

Cheryl