Re: contact to Heidelberg University?

On Tue, May 05, 2015 at 05:59:15PM +0200, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro> wrote:
> > Heidelberg university has appartments for their guests. These are on the
> > campus that is next to the venue but can only be rented for guests of any
> > university institution.
> >
> > Do we have a contact to any university teacher who would like to be a
> > nominal host for debconf people?
> >
> > http://www.uni-heidelberg.de/einrichtungen/service/gaestehaeuser/apartments.html
>
> Manuel, maybe you can help us out with this?

Sorry, this got lost when I was abroad. If this is still relevant, I
may be of help. The head of the institution where I work at DKFZ is
also head of an institution at the university. His technical advisor
is a huge Debian fan, so it might be possible to get him to support
this.

Please let me know what you need exactly. I'll get in touch then.

Best regards,

  Manuel