Re: Blog post + DPN mention + microblog about the video of DebConf14 talk

Hi
El 27/09/14 a las #4, martin f krafft escribió:
> also sprach Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> [2014-09-27 14:33 +0200]:
>> Everything else looks great, let's publish it!
>
> I've already added the DPN blurbs to the DPN repo.
>
> Let's wait until the dc14 blog post is out tomorrow so that we can
> get top-post ;)

The DPN stuff is already committed (thanks madduck!).
I was suggested in IRC to add a last paragraph about fundraising, I've
summarized the note that will be published in DPN about that.

I have pushed what is now in the whiteboard:
 http://whiteboard.debian.net/dc15-blogpost_5d6727.wb
to the "drafts" folder, to test that I can commit (yay!).

If nobody else shouts before, or commits him/herself, I'll commit what
is written in the whiteboard on Sunday Sept 28 23:00 UTC to the
blog/debconf15 folder so it's published 10 minutes after the commit.

On monday, when DPN is sent and so, I'll handle the microblogging stuff.

Regards
--
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona