Re: Reminder: DebConf15 IRC meeting this Monday, Sept 29th at 19:30 UTC [21:30 CEST]

Reminderpoke: This is in two hours.

Richard

Sent by mobile; excuse my brevity.

On Sep 27, 2014 4:56 PM, "Margarita Manterola" <margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all!

As last time we ran out of time, we will have another meeting next Monday.

Once again, the meeting will be in #debconf-team. This time, though,
it will be at 19:30 UTC [21:30 CEST].

A tentative Agenda is here:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/Minutes/2014-09-29

Although many things are specific to the local team (like Verein
status, Conference Dinner planning, etc), some things are not, so
check the Agenda out to find if you might be interested in attending.

If you have other issues to discuss, please add them to the bottom of
the table.  We may re-order them if some items seem more urgent than
others.

--
Besos,
Marga