Re: Airlines partnership

also sprach Ana Carolina Comandulli <caroll@funlabs.org> [2014-09-02 15:29 -0700]:
>  "...attendees can experience United’s service at a discounted fare.
> If you have 20 or more people traveling to your event's location from
> two or more originating points..."

Airline partnerships are right up our alley, you're right. We also
already have some contacts (not with United).

We should definitely pursue this, and if you are willing to take on
United and maybe another from the US (or other areas…), then that
would be great.

May I suggest that we keep track of this on the wiki, e.g.

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/AirlinePartnerships

?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`