Re: Status on sponsorship brochure

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 11:20:59AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> Hey, thanks for your update.
>
> also sprach Franziska Lichtblau <rhalina@old-forest.org> [2014-06-20 10:50 +0200]:
> > Our idea was to focus less on Heidelberg as a nice and importaint
> > city (most of them know that already). But instead we this it's
> > good to focus on things like: - Number of attendees in past
> > DebConfs - Number of people who got catered - Number of external
> > people at the debian day - News media coverage
>
> I fully agree with you that we should not try to sell Heidelberg,
> but that we need to present the benefits of sponsorsing DebConf.

Good.

> How do the previous brochures not do this? Most of those numbers
> should be there already, no?

I think most is correct. I'll have to doublecheck.

> The reason I am asking is that we could just get started based on
> the DC14 brochure, and once it's in Git, everyone can contribute and
> polish.

Yepp - give me the weekend to wrap up things and document ideas. Then I'll
push stuff to the git.

Bye :)
Rhalina
--
rhalina (Franziska Lichtblau)                  rhalina@old-forest.org
                                             lichtblau@cip.ifi.lmu.de

«I refuse to be bound by software I cannot trust and negotiate with.»
                                                    -- Enrico Zini --