Re: Status on sponsorship brochure

Hey,

sorry for missing the timeline... "real life" happened.. blablabla ;)

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 08:49:44AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> what's the status of the sponsorship brochure? We are nearing the
> second half of the year and we really need to get moving on sponsors
> before the summer hole^W break.

The ideas are the following:
Get a brochure for the medium-big german players who need to plan their
budget now. I discussed with Conny about how to approach this the best
way. Our idea was to focus less on Heidelberg as a nice and importaint
city (most of them know that already). But instead we this it's good to
focus on things like:
 - Number of attendees in past DebConfs
 - Number of people who got catered
 - Number of external people at the debian day
 - News media coverage

 I have some rough text fragments for that.

 The next steps on my agenda are:
 - Present the ideas for the sponsorship packages (in contrast to what we
   did before) to the team
 - Find the numbers in old final reports
 - Polish up the text with Conny
 - Layout the whole thing according to our logo (might need help there)

 The first two things are scheduled for the weekend. When this is done I'll
 bug Conny to text with me :)

All in all I think, if someone helps me with vamping up the text and
layouting we should have something presentable within 2 weeks... even
earlier

> Thanks for providing a quick update…
Very diplomatically spoken :)

Cheers,
Rhalina

--
rhalina (Franziska Lichtblau)                  rhalina@old-forest.org
                                             lichtblau@cip.ifi.lmu.de

«I refuse to be bound by software I cannot trust and negotiate with.»
                                                    -- Enrico Zini --