Re: Status on sponsorship brochure

Hey, thanks for your update.

also sprach Franziska Lichtblau <rhalina@old-forest.org> [2014-06-20 10:50 +0200]:
> Our idea was to focus less on Heidelberg as a nice and importaint
> city (most of them know that already). But instead we this it's
> good to focus on things like: - Number of attendees in past
> DebConfs - Number of people who got catered - Number of external
> people at the debian day - News media coverage

I fully agree with you that we should not try to sell Heidelberg,
but that we need to present the benefits of sponsorsing DebConf.

How do the previous brochures not do this? Most of those numbers
should be there already, no?

The reason I am asking is that we could just get started based on
the DC14 brochure, and once it's in Git, everyone can contribute and
polish.

Thanks,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>