Re: debconf15 logo contest: voting begins

Hi Martin,

also sprach ValessioBrito <valessio@gmail.com> [2014-06-04 00:38 +0200]:
> Too I create a wikipage to artworks:
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Artwork

Valessio, we promise a blog post about the logo and since you won,
you get to tell us

  - a sentence or two about you and what you do

I'm  brazilian, graduated in Communication and Advertising specialized in Free Software Development. Currently a consultant to UI Design of the Secretariat-General of the Presidency of the Republic, living in Brasilia, Brazil. Debian User since 2000, contributing to local communities, Inkscape and Debian project.  I have a tattoo of the red spiral!

  - what links and stuff you want to appear on the blog post
I invite everyone to visit the www.DebianArt.org know the work of other artists and designs that contribute to the Debian project.
And my personal page in www.valessiobrito.com.br (pt_BR)

  - whether you want us to wait until you worked on artwork a bit
    more, or whether you are fine with having the post just about
    the logo.
I believe the work it can be evolutionary, we need not consider a work already completed. To this day she does her job, but so as to achieve its main objective the logo should be free to adjust the forms and formats.

Looking forward to your responses,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team