Re: debconf15 logo contest: voting begins

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 6:21 AM, Richard Hartmann
<richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:

> voting has closed and K has won.

After some more thought, this is a valid point and it should have been
raised earlier.

We can do a logo with rounded-off borders&edges or something, but that
will still stand out in print, etc. On the other hand, there was
overwhelming support of the underlying design with most differing
votes within that group being about colour scheme, etc. For a short
time, L was tied...

I would argue that there's a certain artistic freedom when it comes to
hard realities like adapting to print. Valessio, can you whip up a few
optimized versions soon? From what I hear the sponsorship brochure and
website are moving as well so we should have final, optimized versions
by then.

Thanks,
Richard