Re: debconf15 logo contest: voting begins

Hi Richard,

Can I collaborate with the necessary adaptations.

May be thinking about colors for shirts[1], banners and other materials a page eg.: /DebConf15/Artwork in wiki.dc.org

Current SVG version[2] already features a flat/single color print mode and alternating colors. You need to open the Inkscape to view the drawing was inserted off the page.

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/T-shirt_colors
[2] https://wiki.debconf.org/upload/7/77/Dc15-p04.svg

I would argue that there's a certain artistic freedom when it comes to
hard realities like adapting to print. Valessio, can you whip up a few
optimized versions soon? From what I hear the sponsorship brochure and
website are moving as well so we should have final, optimized versions
by then.

--
://ValessioBrito.com.br
@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO