Re: [Debconf-sponsors-team] RFC DC15 sponsorship brochure

also sprach Norman García <norman@riseup.net> [2014-08-18 23:01 +0200]:
> In "the need for sponsorship" section it says that fundraising
> will be handled by DebConf e.V., are we planning to use only
> DebConf e.V? will we not  use SPI this time?

It says that the conference is organised by a non-profit. But you
are right, how about

  As a sponsor, you receive an invoice from [-us-]{+one of our
  fundraising entities,+} specifying the sponsorship level and
  associated benefits. The invoice explicitly lists VAT, where
  appropriate.

  Should you prefer to make a simple donation to DebConf, we will be
  happy to issue a receipt instead, usable in your tax declaration
  [-(in Germany-]{+(by ``DebConf e.V.''+} {+in Germany,+} and {+by
  ``SPI Inc.'', a 501 (c) (3) non-profit,+} in the US). Be advised,
  however, that we cannot offer any benefits (other than a simple
  logo) in return for such a donation. If you would like to purchase
  sponsoring benefits, we will need to write an invoice (not
  tax-deductible).

?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`