Re: Status on sponsorship brochure

On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 09:22:49PM +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 8:09 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
> > Because they have to eat?
>

> Yes, but is it normal for stand personnel to be provided for by the
> conference, especially when they are on site on behalf of a for-profit
> entity?

On many conferences like froscon both personal is provided
for. At fosdem and chemnitz we get some voucers as well.

> I am not saying that I am against it, but I don't see it as a foregone
> conclusion that we are responsible for this either.

I think it's not that much cost overhead and we just don't need to worry
about it. In my mind it's just convinient.

Rhalina
--
rhalina (Franziska Lichtblau)                  rhalina@old-forest.org
                                             lichtblau@cip.ifi.lmu.de

«I refuse to be bound by software I cannot trust and negotiate with.»
                                                    -- Enrico Zini --