Re: Status on sponsorship brochure

Dear rhalina and Michael,

I've looked over the brochure. Thank you for your work on this!

Here are a couple of questions/comments:

  1. why did you move the logo on the front page to the bottom edge?
     Or is that not intended?

  2. Do we want the colourful, very bold/prominent version, or
     should we just use the b/w one?

  3. I don't think we will have a Debian Day. I think we should
     instead aim to start DebConf with two weekend days of more
     popular stuff and invite the masses to that… DebianDay has
     never really worked IMHO

  4. The table for sponsorship levels could probably use some thin
     horizontal lines to make it more readable, possibly even
     odd/even row shading. I've added the lines, but I can't figure
     out how to use row shading

  5. Why not just list the events, such as conference dinner and day
     trip in the list just before?

  6. We should add a note like "We would be happy to discuss your
     individual ideas too"

  7. I took the liberty to rewrite the text about the venue a bit,
     based on our blog announcement. I also think we should not
     mention that people can sleep in hotels. They can always do
     that. But we would prefer if everyone stayed on site…

I've pushed some changes, and I can look again on Monday.

Have a nice weekend,

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf14: Portland, OR, USA:   http://debconf14.debconf.org