booths (was: Example: Sponsorpackages)

also sprach Franziska Lichtblau <rhalina@old-forest.org> [2014-05-08 09:10 +0200]:
> At the kickoff meeting we didn't have the time to disucss the issue in
> detail. But I think we should at least talk about the sponsor booths.

Before we spend any more time on this: I think PwC made it pretty
clear that sponsor booths are going to make things harder. If
someone really asks, we can see if we can let them buy an exception,
but in general I would like to propose that we drop the idea and not
propose it to anyone.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"... doch warum sollte nicht jeder einzelne
 aus seinem leben ein kunstwerk machen koennen?"
                                                    -- michel foucault