Re: Example: Sponsorpackages

On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 01:52:54PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org> [2014-05-07 11:31 +0200]:
> > In general i think your proposal is a good idea, but we definitifly
> > should recheck with DJH about sponsor booths. Not sure if they will
> > allow this. I need to admit i didn't check the draft contract with them
> > yet.

At the kickoff meeting we didn't have the time to disucss the issue in
detail. But I think we should at least talk about the sponsor booths. It
might be ok on the Debian Day, but at other times I'm not quite sure if
it's a good idea. On the other hand it's only relevant if someone asks...

[..]
> We're on it, talking to PwC and so on. Once we have the sponsor
> packages final, we should pass them on to PwC and let them draft
> a sponsorship contract.
Good!

Cheers,
Rhalina
--
rhalina (Franziska Lichtblau)                  rhalina@old-forest.org
                                             lichtblau@cip.ifi.lmu.de

«I refuse to be bound by software I cannot trust and negotiate with.»
                                                    -- Enrico Zini --