Re: So, who's going to Portland

Martin,
On Tue, Apr 01, 2014 at 11:20:33PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> Folks,
>
> who is going to Portland?
>
> One reason of my asking is that I would really like to stick around
> after the conference for two days, ideally with some of the dc14
> locals, talk about the conference (lessons learnt), and get most of
> the final report done right there.
>
> Is this something you'd be able/willing and likely to do?
>
> If you're not going, maybe you could still reserve some time from
> the evening of 1 Sep until 3 Sep or so? We'll be working 9 hours
> behind, so by the time we get started on Monday, it'll be evening
> for you, and when you go to sleep, we can keep working for you to
> take over when you awake (and we go back to sleep).

I am thinking about going, but I definetely have to be back home before Sep
1st, since I am helping to organize a conference in Kiel. I would have to
fly back on friday or earlier, and it is not likely that I can help you when
our conference is running here.

You need to pick better dates, I am not really travelling that much ;-)

Christian