So, who's going to Portland

Folks,

who is going to Portland?

One reason of my asking is that I would really like to stick around
after the conference for two days, ideally with some of the dc14
locals, talk about the conference (lessons learnt), and get most of
the final report done right there.

Is this something you'd be able/willing and likely to do?

If you're not going, maybe you could still reserve some time from
the evening of 1 Sep until 3 Sep or so? We'll be working 9 hours
behind, so by the time we get started on Monday, it'll be evening
for you, and when you go to sleep, we can keep working for you to
take over when you awake (and we go back to sleep).

Cheers,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but
 when there is nothing left to take away."
                                         -- antoine de saint-exupéry