Re: Kick-off meeting on 3 May in Heidelberg

On Wed, Apr 02, 2014 at 10:44:06AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> [2014-03-31 12:24 +0200]:
> > I've put in a reservation for 12 beds. Please let us know via
> >
> >   https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/dc15_kick-off_attendance/
> >
> > whether you'll participate. Tick the box for Sunday only if
> > you're planning to sleep overnight. And please try to respond within
> > the next *few* days, because the youth hostel is already very full
> > on that night due to the "long weekend".
>
> *Poke*

Sorry, I am travelling this week. On May 3rd I will be on my way back home
from Vienna. I haven't booked the travel yet, if I get a reasonable train
connection, I can make a stop on the way back, but it is more likely that I
will fly, and not have a stopover in FRA.

Christian