Re: signage

On 08/20/2014 09:46 AM, tony wrote:
On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 09:04:57AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
I have a map that we'd like to print copies of for our day trip hikers:
I will bring 60 copies of this no problem - much easier to do now than
at the venue.  If there are other similar requests, please keep them
coming.

I created a set of "DC14 Swirly Rose" 8.5"x11" general purpose signs:
 - a variety of arrows
 - "HackLab"
 - blank (could be written on, or someone could add text in inkscape).

Probably these would get most use being printed on demand as the
venue is being set up, but if anyone can think ahead to predict
what will definitely get used, it is probably easier if Tony cranks
out a bunch ahead of time.  (Easier for everyone but Tony, that is.)

I imagine 3 or so "HackLab" signs and a bunch of blanks would get
used for sure, at least.

The composite inkscape file and the print-ready PDF's have been
committed to the git repo in dc14/artwork/signage/.

-m