Re: signage

I have checked-in printable PDF files for the large 36"x24" signs, so
that Tony can do some printing tomorrow.  Since no one in this
organization provided any feedback to my questions about the actual
*content* of the signs, the text in these signs is pretty generic:
"Front Desk", "Room 327", etc.

This should keep Tony's printing pipeline full while the people who
want a huge horizontal banner use the miracle of consensus to figure
out what size it should be.

(I'm dubious that a "Just hang it from Front Desk, yo!" plan would
work very well, e.g., 36" is counter-height, not desk-height.  But I
have never seen the desk, nor the front-desk venue, nor any DC venue,
nor am I going to be installing such a banner, so I will happily draw
inviting and inspriring pictures for any size medium specified to me.)

-m