Re: signage

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 07:18:42AM -0700, tony mancill wrote:
> On 08/19/2014 10:11 AM, Patty Langasek wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:05:27AM -0700, Matto Marjanovic wrote:
> >> On 08/18/2014 09:54 PM, tony mancill wrote:

> >> If I get corroboration on the symbolic name notion by 9am tomorrow,
> >> I should be able to get revised PDF's to Tony.

> > If by this you mean names of the rooms for the signs? I don't think that's
> > necessary for the banners and posters we're making. The banners and posters
> > only need to say DebConf14 and have the appopriate sponsors' logos on them.

> It's Wednesday and we still only have 2 signs printed (front desk and
> plenary), and nothing in queue other than the talk room signs that Steve
> wanted different content on.  So everything else that I am printing will
> have to printed in a single day (Thursday).

I thought the conclusion there was that the talk room names do not need to
be on the in-room stand-ups at all.  When I was objecting to putting the
SMSU room numbers on the signs, it was a misunderstanding on my part,
thinking these were for signage outside the room.

> I doubt there will be time to print a large banner, and there isn't
> anything else (ready) to print that I'm aware of.  So now would be the
> time to speak up (read: "send print-ready files") if anyone needs
> something other than (3) talk room signs printed and the badges printed.

I have a map that we'd like to print copies of for our day trip hikers:

   http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/stelprdb5227099.pdf

Would it be ok to print 60 copies of this?  (Page 1 only should be fine)  Or
should we deal with this at the venue?