Re: Call for videoteam volunteers for Debian Reunion Hamburg, May 23-30 2022

On 2022/03/17 19:19, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote:
I will be there and I would like to help.

They are scheduling talks on Friday and Saturday.

I intend to go to, it depends on the state of the world over the next month or so, but I'll start some planning in earnest and apply for a visa etc early in April, and if it works out I can work on some video stuff too.

-Jonathan