Call for videoteam volunteers for Debian Reunion Hamburg, May 23-30 2022

Hello video folks!

We've been asked if it would be possible to record and stream the
upcoming Debian Reunion Hamburg, which will take place from May 23rd to
May 30th 2022 in Hamburg, Germany. More details about this event can be
found here [1].

This is a call for volunteers! We will need people to help with the
cameras, the audio mixing and the video mixing, but help setting up the
gear before-hand would also be appreciated.

Many people from the videoteam core said they wouldn't be able to
attend, but tumbleweed has volunteered to be team lead for this event.

Cheers,

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2022/DebianReunionHamburg

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀