Re: Call for videoteam volunteers for Debian Reunion Hamburg, May 23-30 2022

hey,

On Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 12:49:38PM -0400, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
> We've been asked if it would be possible to record and stream the
> upcoming Debian Reunion Hamburg, which will take place from May 23rd to
> May 30th 2022 in Hamburg, Germany. More details about this event can be
> found here [1].
>
> This is a call for volunteers! We will need people to help with the
> cameras, the audio mixing and the video mixing, but help setting up the
> gear before-hand would also be appreciated.
>
> Many people from the videoteam core said they wouldn't be able to
> attend, but tumbleweed has volunteered to be team lead for this event.

awesome & thank you all! (and it was even me who requested this :))

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

It's not the lockdown which is unbearable, but the virus.