Re: Prepare for more online participation?

On 25/03/2020 02:53, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> Hi Wouter
>
> On 2020/03/25 10:07, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
>> Thoughts?
> Yeah we have a Debian jitsi instance[1] too as part of Debian Social[2].
>
> The plan is to bring a bunch of tools together and run an online
> minidebconf[3] using these, putting them to the test and identifying
> weak spots so that we can do it better again later in the year.
>
> -Jonathan
>
> [1] https://jitsi.debian.social
> [2] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianSocial
> [3] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/internet/2020/MiniDebConfOnline

Hi,

I think it would be a nice idea to use the Debian Jitsi instance and
meanwhile speakers could share their slides' screen during the
presentation with the audience and alternate from time to time to the
camera and the slides screen,

Regards
Jathan

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: