Re: Prepare for more online participation?

Hi Wouter

On 2020/03/25 10:07, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Thoughts?
Yeah we have a Debian jitsi instance[1] too as part of Debian Social[2].

The plan is to bring a bunch of tools together and run an online
minidebconf[3] using these, putting them to the test and identifying
weak spots so that we can do it better again later in the year.

-Jonathan

[1] https://jitsi.debian.social
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianSocial
[3] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/internet/2020/MiniDebConfOnline

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage