Re: tallylights

On 04.02.19 18:18, Carl Karsten wrote:
Here is what was used at LCA, it supports tomu and I think something else:

https://github.com/CarlFK/voctomix-outcasts/blob/master/voctolight.py

Hey Carl,

thanks for the reminder, i still need to merge the pullrequst for tomu support.

I also see much potential in porting it on an ESP32 by using micro python.

mfg derpeter