Re: [Debconf-video] Report from last week-end's single-user single-day DebConf Video sprint

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 07:17:24PM +1000, Tim Ansell wrote:
> There is a big step from Analog 480p30 to Digital 720p30 -- specially for
> technical slides which are full of text.
>
> The step up from 720p30 to 1080p30 *is* better, however it is nowhere near
> the same perceptual quality increase of the previous step…

at cccongress and elsewhere I've seen speakers using those higher resolutions
for their slides, so I've come to conclude that the video resolution should
not be lower than the projectors.

> We are much better investing in improving the audio quality.

those are not entangled, we could also do both :)