Re: [Debconf-video] Report from last week-end's single-user single-day DebConf Video sprint

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 01:26:37PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Right, but I doubt we'll ever want to do more than 1080p (if even that),

I used to say the same about DV ("thats all we need") but after having seen several
cccongress videos in 1080p I must say, higher resolution *is* better.

Both for videos with many small details as well as for "boring videos" where you
only see the speaker…

So I can imagine doing DebConf videos in 4k by now :)