Re: [Debconf-video] request for comments: html5 videos and youtube

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 3:04 PM, alberto fuentes <pajaro@gmail.com> wrote:
In any case I dont have special interest in maintaining this meetings-archive html5-friendly mirror channel, so its good that somebody else is working on it. Please, talk to me about your intentions and we can probably collaborate

Just to make myself clear

100 videos have already been uploaded... Probably some youtube daily limit

This is potentially juicy material. The meetings-archive is not on its totality on youtube so most of it is brand new and It has zero cost to produce to the uploader. I guess nothing prevents him to put publicity in the videos and profit from them

I dont know if this is the motivation for this uploader because I have ads disabled on my browser and I dont really care if it is

Please, add some tags with the same name the events have in the archive or some playlist that make it easy to process. If you dont want to identify yourself, at least drop by our irc channel #debconf-subs and paste some list of links ordered by year/event that you probably have access to so the videos can be processed further :)

If you are willing, we can also discuss what is needed :)

Please do. If I dont have easy access to this info I will have to reupload them to youtube myself :(

 Cheers!