Re: [Debconf-video] request for comments: html5 videos and youtube

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 1:29 PM, alberto fuentes <pajaro@gmail.com> wrote:
The biggest problem I see is space. Are they going to be able to host at least 1/4 (maybe more) of meetings-archive? I need them to be hosted somewhere in some html5 compatible format

Since nobody seems to have the space to host this, youtube is going to be it.

Im in the phase of checking whats already out there. A day ago "Debconf Talk" channel [0] was created not by me

Coincidence... maybe :)

In any case I dont have special interest in maintaining this meetings-archive html5-friendly mirror channel, so its good that somebody else is working on it. Please, talk to me about your intentions and we can probably collaborate

Cheers!

[0] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7nu6T7X5pSd8VrmEIpZSvA