[Debconf-video] request for comments: html5 videos and youtube

In order to upload videos to amara I need html5 compatible videos

About 1/4 of the videos on the archive is not html5 compatible (mainly old .avi and .mpeg)

Ive been told that no re-encoding is going to be done, so the simpler more sane thing for me to do next is to upload them to youtube

I will name the account Debian-non-offical or something like that

I will work on this on the next days unless a better idea come along :)