Re: [Debconf-video] Special meeting for the 1st sprint - August 10th from 19:00 to 20:00

On 08/08/2016 04:00, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
Well IMHO our goals for such a sprint would be:

  * Add the Beagle Bone Blacks to the Opsis case

Although I have been saying BBB there is some query if 100mBit Ethernet is enough.... It may not be for RAW video, but if there is some encoding this may be enough.... I am revisiting this question at the moment.

  * Work on debugging the Opsis firmware
  * Package the Opsis related software in Debian
  * Test & review our FAI voctomix setup
  * Agree on a list of AV equipment to replace the old one
I should have a list of proposed kit, and drawings ready before the sprint.
We also have an offer of a 'plug fest' to test opsis / voctomix against different cameras, projectors etc (form an AV hire company who are happy to support us and previously sponsored miniconf Cambridge). They suspect that they can get us better prices when purchasing AV kit too.

I think that the next step with the Opsis is to make it work without all
the hassle we got at DC16. The list of goals we discussed last meeting
aims for that.

--
pollo