Re: [Debconf-video] Special meeting for the 1st sprint - August 10th from 19:00 to 20:00

Can we brain storm some ideas about what will be worked on?

I don't want to debate if we should or shouldn't or the details just get an idea of what I might be doing.

I like the idea of a sprint, I know the benefits of meeting and working together in person,
I am trying to prioritize it against the dozen other things on my plate.