Re: [Debconf-video] ATX IO Shield Design for Numato Opsis

It should be pretty easy to adapt the designs in the repository if it is just a height change.

If you do get anywhere, please do send me photos and stuff.

Tim 'mithro' Ansell

On 26 July 2016 at 18:19, Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Graham (2016.07.25_15:33:30_+0200)
> I suspect you were right about a full-size ATX IO shield being too tall for
> a 1U chassis.  This means our 1U chassis probably needs a custom IO shield.
> I no longer have an Opsis board nor a 1U chassis to play with. Stefano took
> the last of the Opsis boards and I think the 1U chassis as well.

Our IO panel is something like 39mm high, with a 2mm vertical sill
below, folded towards the outside, and nothing vertical above, just a
horizontal strip.

I don't have the right tools to measure accurately though. I presume
Andy does :)

SR

--
Stefano Rivera